Destruction Grip Strength
Über Jason is a cancelled variation of Jason Voorhees. This Jason was to be modeled after his appearance in Jason X (2001).
History (Jason X)[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
His only appearance is in the Virtual Cabin, killing the player after they solve all the puzzles and get transported to the Grendel. After this, the tarp over his display case in the Jason Room is removed.
Characteristics, Appearance, and Weapons[edit | edit source]
Strengths and Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Stun Resistance: This Jason is harder to stun and doesn't stay stunned as long.
- Destruction: This Jason can break down doors and walls much quicker.
- Grip Strength: Counsolers will have a harder time getting out of this Jason's grip.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Can't Run: Results in a slightly lower top speed.
- Stalk: Doesn't last as long and takes longer to recharge.
- Sense: Doesn't last as long, has short range, and takes longer to recharge,
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The development and release of this Jason (in addition to all future game content) has been put on indefinite hold due to copyright disputes.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]