Sheldon "Shelly" Finkelstein
|Sheldon "Shelly" Finkelstein|
Sheldon "Shelly" Finkelstein is one of the Counselors in Friday the 13th: The Game, and is nicknamed "The Prankster". He is one of the five counselors already unlocked in the beginning of the game, the others being Kenny Riedell, Chad Kensington, Jenny Myers, and Vanessa Jones.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
At first glance, most players find Sheldon to be a terrible counselor. This is completely incorrect. Sheldon is the definition of OP. He has high stats in OP stealth, strength, and his lowest stat “luck” is irrelevant because he makes his own luck.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shelly is based on his character from Part III, where he involuntarily gave Jason his iconic hockey mask.
- After Rob Dier, Tommy Jarvis, and Fox, Sheldon "Shelly" Finkelstein is the fourth non-Jason character directly taken from the films without alteration.
- One of Shelly's outfits are inspired off of the infamous Evel Knievel.
- Another outfit for Shelly may be joking about his weight as its color scheme may be representing the fast-food restaurant McDonald's.
- Finally, the last outfit you unlock for Shelly is a reference to the 1972 film "The Godfather". The only difference is that Shelly's bowtie is untied compared to original.
Gallery[edit | edit source]